Sunday 22 January 2012

These Are Some Of My Services

Welcome to my service page, on this page you get to know the services or job I can do for you.
Web/Blog Design
I can help you design a website that will promote your business or you personal life on internet with a WYSIWYG Application known as Joomla .
I can also help you design a blog wich is use for a frequent update maybe about a particular topic which makes you want to create a site or about your business update.

Template Design With The Blogger Template Designer for your Blog.
You can see it your self on my blog that you can use the blogger template designer to design any template for a particular blog maybe base on the blog topic.

Photo Design
You might have a particular image that you want to design maybe because of a particular thing which you don’t like on the image it can  be that you will like it more when you remove the background an replace with another background or leave it in  white background, it can also be that you need to reshape a particular thing on the image and many other thing.

Web Banner
You might need to design a particular linked image for your web pages or another web page on the internet, so that when a user click on the image it will lead the user to the expect page where the can get the thing there want.

UNLOCKING YOUR MODEM / PHONE IMEI TO GET THE DEVICE UNLOCK CODE
I can help you unlock imei number of a device to help you get the device unlock code so that when it get locked you can use it and unlock it
You might want to get the unlock code of your Phone with the phone imei number, all you need to do is to visit my contact page and call me for and early delivery of it
 
I also unlock your HUAWEI MODEM for you to enable you to browser the internet with any network at all once you unlock it

Note:
You can also get the packages to do it yourself which contains a free E-Book for the procedure, the unlocker software etc

SEND BULK SMS SENDING
This is the process sending a single message to a whole lots of number it can be thousands, hundreds, millions of number.
Don’t worry how it works just call me and give us the number and it will be and if you borders how it can be done then call me and get the ebook to show you how to send it and then make money for yourself with some of the associations around you. Example for churches, company, schools etc

Note to get this then visit my contact page and call me for an instant delivery. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

add your comment on the bellow box to tell us whats up with this post, remember to contribute to this post with this same comment form bellow thanks for reading and for your comment